Tuition Waivers and Reimbursements
We are happy to assist any employee with questions and information regarding educational benefits.
- Tuition waiver application forms for classes on the UIS campus must be completed each semester and are available for benefit-eligible employees.
- Employee requests for tuition waivers for courses taken here on campus have a deadline each semester. If the tuition waiver is not received in HR prior to the end of the semester in which a course is taken, the waiver will not be approved and the cost of tuition will be the responsibility of the employee.
- It is the employee’s responsibility to ensure that the proper paperwork is completed and submitted in the appropriate time frame.
- For tuition waiver information, please contact Amy Gurnitz, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-7021.
- For tuition reimbursement policies and forms, please call 206-7021.
- Amy M. Gurnitz
Human Resources Representative