Move-In Process Entails:
- Call the front desk in your location to schedule a time to move-in. (See phone numbers below.) You must call 24 hours in advance to check-in.
- Sign your Contract, if you are moving into a new spot for the first time this year.
- Sign your Inventory sheet, stating the conditions are accurate. All students have 24 hours to contact their Resident Director via email with any conditions that are not stated on the inventory. This is used at time of move-out to determine charges.
- East Apartments and Townhouses: (217) 206-6190
- LRH (Lincoln Residence Hall): (217) 206-6200
- Founders Hall: (217) 206-8474