This degree uses an interdisciplinary approach emphasizing political science, history, economics, sociology / anthropology, communication and environmental studies.
- What is Global Studies?
- What you can do with a Global Studies degree
- Study Abroad and other resources
- Points of Pride
Congratulations Spring 2017 Graduates!
- Chelsea Domescik (B.A. in GBL)
- Charlie Germann (B.A. in GBL/PSC double major)
- Alejandro Inostroza (B.A. in GBL with minor in Management)
- Alexandra Madden (B.A. in GBL with minor in Public Health)
- Emily Schmidt (B.A. in GBL)
- Samantha Sparks (B.A. in GBL)
- Jarely Ventura (B.A. in GBL/PSC double major, minor in Information Systems)
- Jessica Villegas (B.A. in GBL/ACC double major)
2017 Program Awards
- Program Marshal – Alexandra Madden student who has illustrated academic excellence and best exemplifies the goals and spirit of the program. Program Marshals lead their colleagues in the commencement processional.
- International Experience Award – Jarely Ventura student who has clearly incorporated his or her international experiences within his or her intellectual development.