- Mapping Civil War Underground Railroad Sites in West Central Illinois by Cathy Huot (ENS 404 – Fall 2012)
- Mapping Trees on the University of Illinois Springfield Campus by Nate Hoyle (ENS 404 – Fall 2012); this project is in progress and will be completed by the end of the Spring 2013 semester
- Site Selection for a Wind Farm in Whiteside County, Illinois by Araceli Eva Lopez Martinez and Damitha Gunasekera (ENS 503 – Spring 2012)
- Predicting Potential Habitat for the Franklin’s Ground Squirrel (Poliocitellus franklinii) Along Abandoned Railway Corridors in Sangamon County, Illinois by Joseph M. McNamara, Gregory R. Fretueg, Michael Q. McPeek, and Tih-Fen Ting (ENS 503 – Spring 2012)
- An Assessment of Environmental Justice Surrounding Nuclear Facilities in Illinois by
Joseph M. McNamara, Stephanie Garrison, and Yi-Sz Lin (ENS 404 – Fall 2011)
If you are a previous ENS 404 or 503 student and would like your final project poster displayed on this page, please send a JPEG image of the poster along with the title and names as you want them displayed to email@example.com.