Check Your Financial Aid Status
First Time Users of the Student Self-Service
First-time users must obtain a NetID and NetID Password and an Enterprise ID and Enterprise ID Password before accessing UI-Integrate Self-Service. If you have already claimed your NetID and/or Enterprise ID, you do not need to repeat this process.
- Claim and Set Your NetID/Enterprise ID and Password – you will need your University Identification Number (UIN) located on the back of your Notice of Admission letter (included in your admission packet).
Where to Get Help
For help with obtaining your NetID/Enterprise ID and Password, contact the UIS Tech Support Center (Help Desk) at (217) 206-7357 or email TechSupport@uis.edu (Hours of operation are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday). Due to FERPA laws, the help desk is only able to help continuing and prospective students with ID and password issues; they are not able to provide information to parents of continuing or prospective students.
Access Your Financial Aid Status and Awards
You can access your Financial Aid Award Letter and view your financial aid information online through Student Self-Service. For the most efficient answers to your financial aid questions, you are encouraged to monitor your status on-line through Student Self-Service before contacting the Office of Financial Assistance. The following financial aid information is available on-line through Student Self-Service:
Award Letter (Understanding the Financial Aid Award Letter)
- View/Print/Save your Award Letter.
- Accept/Decline your financial aid awards.
- Request changes to your Award Letter.
- Report additional financial aid awards.
- View your financial aid awards.
Cost of Attendance
- View your financial aid cost of attendance budget.
- View the history of your financial aid awards while attending the University of Illinois.
- View the status of documents submitted to our office and check to see if any documents are still outstanding. You will be able to view receipt of faxed documents within three business days and receipt of mailed documents within one week.
- View outstanding student requirements.