The Provost’s Office encourages faculty members to participate in the workshops offered through the Faculty Development Office (FDO). Faculty members who complete eight (8) different workshops within a period of no more than two (2) years will receive a certificate of completion from the Provost. It is the responsibility of the faculty member to sign in at each workshop attended, and to stay for the entire workshop. The FDO will track the workshops that faculty members have attended by recording those documented on the sign-in sheets. Faculty members should notify the FDO when they have completed eight workshops. The FDO will verify completion and notify the Provost’s Office. Faculty may earn more than one certificate, but cannot attend the same workshop more than once for credit toward a single certificate.
If you would like to know if you qualify for the Provost Certificate, please contact the FDO at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your attendance records for FDO workshops from 2010-2014.
- PDF of Fall 2015 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Spring 2015 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Fall 2014 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Spring 2014 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Fall 2013 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Spring 2012 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Fall 2011 FDO workshop schedule
- PDF of Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 FDO workshop schedule