Faculty Partner Program Overview
The purpose of the Faculty Partner Program is to facilitate interaction between faculty, student-athletes, and coaches in a personal setting that encourages active engagement and open dialogue in order to enhance the student-athlete experience. The Faculty Partner Program is intended to promote an awareness and appreciation of the NCAA Division II Life in the Balance philosophy which emphasizes participation in high-level athletic competition within a comprehensive program of learning and development.
- Men’s soccer: Marc Klingshirn, Chemistry
- Women’s soccer: Mark Buxton, Accountancy
- Volleyball: Kenny Runkle, Public Health
- Men’s + Women’s Tennis, Andrew Predmore, Environmental Studies
- Men’s + Women’s Golf, Marcel Yoder, Psychology