IEP Academic Year
|Session||Class Dates||Orientation(required for NEW students)||Length of Session|
|Spring 1 2013||January 10 – March 8||January 10-11||8 weeks|
|Spring 2 2013||March 14 – May 10||March 14-15||8 weeks|
|Summer 2013||July 1- August 9||June 27-28||6 weeks|
|Fall 1 2013||August 21 – October 15||August 19-20||8 weeks|
|Fall 2 2013||October 21-December 20 †||October 17-18||8 weeks|
- † = Thanksgiving Break is November 25-29 (no class)
Apply now! Summer, and Fall 1 & 2
Orientation is mandatory for ALL incoming students. IEP staff will help new students complete these tasks:
- Placement testing & class registration
- Establish student accounts (health/student insurance, financial/banking, email, NetID/EnterpriseID, UIN/i-Card, etc.)
- Meet ESL/IEP instructors and staff
- Learn more about the IEP
- Go shopping for essentials (food, bedding, books & supplies)
- Meet new classmates!
Note: Breakfast and lunch are provided by the program on orientation day(s).
Looking for the UIS Academic Calendar? Click here.