We offer English language classes for beginner-level to advanced-level.
- There is a maximum of 15 students per class.
- ESL/IEP classes are taught by experienced ESL instructors.
- Our classrooms are “smart”: UIS uses the latest technology in classrooms and facilities.
The ESL Program offers two types of courses:
Depending on your needs, you can:
- attend part-time (take one, two, or three classes; each class is 4 or 6 contact hours per week)
- attend full-time (take all four classes for a total of 22 contact hours per week)
There are also free resources to help build your confidence and speaking skills: