The following outside resources are useful to students:
- The Illinois Licensure Testing System (ILTS) Web site
The ICTS site now contains information for the program year. Candidates can register for all test dates on the ICTS Web site. Candidates may visit this Web site for up-to-date program and registration information.
- UIS Transcript Request Information
- Illinois Principals Association
The mission of the IPA is to promote and support the improvement of education through effective educational leadership. Check this site for principal positions notices.
- Illinois Association of School Administrators
IASA has offered Illinois school administrators the opportunity to join with colleagues throughout the state to improve the quality of public education in Illinois and to maintain the high standards of their profession. Services to its members include professional and legal assistance, a return of dues program, newsletters and employment publications, conferences, in-service programs, and networking.
- IASA Job Bank
- American Association of School Administrators
- Illinois Association of School Boards
The Illinois Association of School Boards is a voluntary organization of local boards of education dedicated to strengthening the public schools through local citizen control. Although not a part of state government, IASB is organized by member school boards as a private not-for-profit corporation under authority granted by Article 23 of The Illinois School Code.
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials
Member services include access to job vacancy listings, access to association scholarships, newsletters, professional development seminars, legislative information, and networking. The association publishes The Journal of School Business Management.
- Illinois Elementary School Association
- Illinois State Board of Education
The Illinois State Board of Education provides information about accountability and quality assurance, business, community and family partnerships, educational innovation and reform, school financial services, learning technologies, and policy, planning and management.
- Illinois High School Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Large Unit District Association (LUDA)