- Alumni – Provides information and resources directed towards Alumns of the UIS campus.
- Faculty – Resources directed toward information useful for faculty members of UIS.
- Staff – Resources which UIS staff will benefit.
- Students - Resources directed toward current and prospected UIS students. Additional Programs Available at the Diversity Center:
The Diversity Center has many programs to assist students with social and academic needs to guarantee the success of all students at UIS. Click here for the information Provided:
For Further Information contact: 206-6333
Access and Equal Opportunity -Dedication to diversity is part of the fabric of the university.
- Community businesses, churches, and community services – Resources for the Springfield Community Area.
- Cutural/Diversity Student Organizations – This link leads to the Student Life’s list of cultural/diversity student organizations offered.
- Disability Resources – This link leads to the Office of Disability Services site which aims to provide academic accommodations to students with documented disabilities.
- Ethnicity/Race Resources – This link provides resources based on specific ethnicities/races.
- Holiday Resources – Appreciate Diversity during the holidays.
- International Resources – Resources for prospective and current international students.
- LGBTQ Resource Office – Understanding sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Music Appreciation – Increase awareness of global music instrument technologies in a broad array of historical and geographic musical environments.
- Safe Zone – Ally for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning.
- Sexuality/LGBTQ Resources – LGBTQ Office provides a safe haven and resources for people of all sexual orientations.
- Socio/Economic Resources – Resources dealing with financial and economic student situations.
- Spiritual Resources – Resources of religious or spiritual communities, churches, or student organizations.
- Student Affairs Calendar – This calendar link provides all the upcoming events for all the divisions within the department of Student Affairs.
- Women’s Center – The Women’s Center aims to offer support, information, and advocacy on a variety of gender-related issues.