- Alumni – Provides information and resources directed towards Alumni of the UIS campus.
- Faculty – Resources directed toward information useful for faculty members of UIS.
- Staff – Resources which UIS staff will benefit.
- Students – Resources directed toward current and prospected UIS students.
The Diversity Center has many programs to assist students with social and academic needs to guarantee the success of all students at UIS.
For Further Information contact: 206-6333
Access and Equal Opportunity -Dedication to diversity is part of the fabric of the university.
- Center for Student Academic Success – One stop academic support stop for students
- Community businesses, churches, and community services – Resources for the Springfield Community Area.
- Cutural/Diversity Student Organizations – This link leads to the Student Life’s list student organizations offered.
- Disability Resources – This link leads to the Office of Disability Services site which aims to provide academic accommodations to students with documented disabilities.
- Ethnicity/Race Resources – This link provides resources based on specific ethnicities/races.
- Holiday Resources – Appreciate Diversity during the holidays.
- International Resources – Resources for prospective and current international students.
- LGBTQ Resource Office – Understanding sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Safe Zone – Ally for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning.
- Sexuality/LGBTQ Resources – LGBTQ Office provides a safe haven and resources for people of all sexual orientations.
- Socio/Economic Resources – Resources dealing with financial and economic student situations.
- Spiritual Resources – Resources of religious or spiritual communities, churches, or student organizations.
- Student Affairs Calendar – This calendar link provides all the upcoming events for all the divisions within the department of Student Affairs.
- Women’s Center – The Women’s Center aims to offer support, information, and advocacy on a variety of gender-related issues.