Current Students: Overview
If you are a current student at UIS enrolled in on campus or online courses you should contact the Office of Disability Services at 217-206-6666 to setup an appointment to meet with a Disability Services Specialist.
- We have appointment hours on Monday thru Friday from 8:30am until 5:00pm. Students can come to our office located in Room 80 of the Human Resources Building to meet with a specialist. We encourage you to call and make an appointment prior to visiting.
- Students can call us at 217-206-6666 to schedule an appointment with a Disability Specialist to register.
- Any questions or concerns can be sent to our office by email at email@example.com
SUCCESS IN PROGRESS
SUCCESS IN PROGRESS (SIP), supported by the UIS Office of Disability Services (ODS) and the UIS Career Development Center (CDC), is a new initiative which will offer you fun and interesting events to get you thinking about your future.
Additional Career related resources and upcoming SIP events can be found on the Career Development Center’s website (http://www.uis.edu/career/). Upcoming events can also be found here on the Office of Disability Services’ website.
Preparing for Graduate School Workshop
Oct. 22 12 – 1:00 PM & Oct. 23 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Attend In Person
Location: SAB 50
Receive SIP Credit!
Attend this seminar to learn about:
- the graduate school application process
- how to write a personal statement
- tailoring your resume
- obtaining letters of recommendation
- graduate test preparation and much more
IMPORTANT CAMPUS RESOURCES
CAMPUS REC (TRAC)…6-6658
CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER…6-6508
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT OFFICE…6-6678
LIBRARY INFO DESK…6-6633
VOLUNTEERS AND CIVIC ENGAGEMENT…6-7716
TECH SUPPORT HELP DESK…6-6600