Important information about disability services (ods):
- Contact the ods as soon as possible to schedule an appointment with a disability specialist to review your Documentation for approved academic accommodations.
- Make an appointment with each of your professors to give them your accommodation letter and talk with them about your requested accommodations.
- We encourage you to share as much as you feel comfortable sharing with your professors about your disability. You don’t ever need to tell them your diagnosed disability.
- The ods will never tell professors your diagnosed disability.
- Be sure to have your accommodation letter signed by your professor and return it to the ods.
- Check-in with your disability specialist several times during the semester if you have questions or concerns related to your academic accommodations.