Above: Students at the Alternative Spring Break table at the Faculty and Staff Campaign Kickoff.
Information on the Faculty and Staff Campaign
- Through the Faculty and Staff campaign, we invite all faculty and staff to show their support for UIS. Any gift in the fiscal year to any gift fund at UIS, in any amount counts as participation in the campaign. The month-long Faculty and Staff Campaign emphasizes the importance of private support and promotes employee giving with events and promotions.
- The Campaign helps to build on our established tradition of employee giving, offering recognition to all employees who participate.
- We kick off the Faculty and Staff Campaign with an event on Wednesday, February 27, 12:30 to 1:30 in the Sangamon Auditorium Lobby. It's a lot of fun--don't miss it!
- The Campaign is led by a Campaign Council of 14 volunteers and carried out by more than 40 volunteer representatives.
- All types of annual gifts are accepted, including checks; payroll deduction; MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express; in-kind gifts such as art, books, supplies, etc.; and gifts of stock and/or real estate.
- In addition to raising funds for campus, the Annual Faculty and Staff Campaign serves as a communication to campus, notifying the campus of what the Development Office does, special needs of units on campus, etc.
- At the end of the year, we print an alphabetical list of all employees who have participated, but employees may remain anonymous if they prefer.