Mathematics Workshop Series
The following are a list of workshop series:
- PreCalc Series
- PreCalc 1
- PreCalc 2
- PreCalc 3
- Review for Calc
- Mathematics Testing Series
- GMAT – Mathematics Review
- GRE – Mathematics Review
- Applications of Differentiation
On Campus Workshops
We offer on campus workshops to all current UIS students. On campus workshops provide students with a brief lesson of the topic. Then, students will apply the lesson through discussion and practice.
We offer online workshops to all current UIS students. We conduct online workshops using Elluminate software. The online workshop will follow the same format as the on campus workshop with a brief lesson, discussion, and practice of the topic.
Pre-registration: Online workshops require pre-registration at least one week prior to the workshop date. Students can register for the workshop by sending an e-mail with the workshops title, date, and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you participate in an online workshop, we’d appreciate if you could complete a brief six-question survey. Click here to begin survey.
Refer to the following PDF documents for information about Elluminate:
Please click on the CTL Events Calendar for workshop dates and times.
Flash Files and Handouts
- Precalculus I Flash File
- Precalculus I Handout (pdf)
- Precalculus II Flash File
- Precalculus II Handout (pdf)
- Precalculus III Flash File
- Precalculus III Handout (pdf)
- Trigonometry Flash File
- Trigonometry Handout (pdf)
- Review for Calculus Flash File
- Review for Calculus Handout (pdf)
- Limits Flash File
- Limits Handout (pdf)
- Differentiation Flash File
- Differentiation Handout (pdf)
- Applications of Differentiation Flash File
- Applications of Differentiation Handout (pdf)
- Integration Flash File
- Integration Handout (pdf)
- GRE Quantitative Flash File
- GRE Quantitative Handout (pdf)
- GMAT Quantitative Flash File
- GMAT Quantitative Handout (pdf)