The Creative Services team has prepared templates for commonly used Microsoft Office applications. The templates use graphics and colors to represent the Illinois Springfield brand.
Once the templates are installed on your computer, they can be applied to new or existing documents the same way you would apply any design template in MS Office. See below to download the templates currently available.
- If you have general questions about the templates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need help using the templates, send email to email@example.com
Instructions for using the templates
The templates work with both PC and Mac computers. Please do not attempt to use the Header, Footer, or Master sections of documents you create from these templates.
- Below, click on the name of the template you are choosing. A Zip file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Unzip the file. Read the instructions for installing and using the template.
- Install the template on your computer.
Download the templates (Zip files)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Templates for Windows and Mac
There are four UIS templates available for PowerPoint, including one with a dark background, and one for low ink usage when printing.