Women’s Talk: A Personal Growth Group for UIS Students *
- an open and safe environment to talk
- an opportunity to explore your identity
- talk about your struggles with college
- discuss your concerns about relationships
- Additional topics will be explored
Please call the UIS Counseling Center at 217.206.7122 to discuss your interest in the group.
*HDC Students not eligible
Finals Week & Safe Summer Tips Information Table
Wednesday, May 7, 2014, PAC Concourse
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sponsored by UIS Counseling Center
Please contact Valerie Gebhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 217.206.7122 for further information.
See our online Calendar of Events.
To find out What’s Happening at UIS, check out UIS Connection.