Examity Online Video Test Proctoring
What is Examity?
Examity offers students a secure and convenient way to take proctored exams online from anywhere, any time of the day. Examity is integrated with Blackboard. Faculty and students access Examity directly from Blackboard, without the hassle of another username and password.
Examity for Faculty
Faculty have the flexibilty to select the level of online test security and to tailor the test environment to meet desired exam specifications. Examity can help ensure the integrity of online exams and help maintain proctoring standards within your class. Examity is fully ADA-compliant, so all students may take advantage of the service. Faculty can track when students take exams and can review video recordings from any test sessions up to one month after the exam session. Exam sessions can be audited with incident reports provided to the faculty.
- UIS Examity Faculty Quick Overview Guide (also available on the COLRS blog)
- Adding Online Video Proctoring to a Blackboard Test (Two-Page Reference Guide)
- Examity’s Overview Video for Faculty
- Sample E-mail to Send to Students
Students will need a webcam and a microphone connected to their computer to take an exam using Examity. A quick-guide for students can be found on the COLRS blog or can be downloaded. Students pay Examity directly for the proctoring service.
- Examity Quick Guide for Students (also available on the COLRS blog)
- Examity’s Overview Video for Students
- Examity Pricing Guide
Support is available 24 hours a day at 1-855-Examity (1-855-392-6489) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.