Your students need to know some basic information regarding the Blackboard Collaborate session you’ll be conducting. Below, you will find information and tutorials to help them prepare for the Blackboard Collaborate session.
- An orientation email or letter can be very useful.
- Provide student information regarding the minimum system requirements for using Blackboard Collaborate.
- Inform your students of any other software they might need to use or other multi-media components you’ll use during your Blackboard Collaborate session.
(and free) programs:
- Inform your students about how to join the Blackboard Collaborate session.
- Let your students know how to access recordings of Blackboard Collaborate sessions.
- When you schedule your Blackboard Collaborate session with COLRS, you will be emailed a link to a list of all the recorded sessions in the Blackboard Collaborate room. If you like, you can copy the recorded links for your specific sessions and post them in Blackboard.