Use Camtasia Relay to record Lectures, Presentations, Conferences, etc. for playback. Recordings are stored on a UIS server.
In order to use Camtasia Relay you will need to download the recorder and create your Camtasia Relay account.
The Product Tour provides a great overview about this powerful, yet easy to use tool.
How to Access
- Your Camtasia Relay Account
Username = Your NetID (ex: msmit1)
Password = Your NetID Password
How Does it Work?
- You record content.
- The content is published to a UIS server.
- An email, containing the URL of the published content, is sent to you.
- You distribute the URL anyway you prefer – through email, posting in Blackboard, etc.
Note: It is possible to publish directly to iTunes or your Blackboard course, but you need to contact the Tulio Llosa to have this setup.
- Record a live lecture and then publish for students who may have missed the class or build a library of lectures for your online class.
- Record a presentation and publish directly to your Blackboard course or iTunes.
- Students can record presentations, then you can post to Blackboard.
- Record a meeting and publish for others in your department.