Online Learning: The Student Perspective
“In their own words…” shows some of our students discussing their experiences with UIS online programs.
To view individual student perspectives, click on their names below.
- Sonja Moritz, Liberal Studies
- Robert Schultz, Liberal Studies
- Laurie Harrington, Liberal Studies
- Amy Turasky, Educational Leadership
- Vera Garrett, Educational Leadership
- Carla Rossi, Management Information Systems
The Institute for Women’s Policy Research developed a fact sheet in November 2014 about college students who are parents. Given the large number of non-traditional students who participate in our online degree programs, this report may be helpful in designing your courses.