Webposium: Guidelines for Submission
- Submit research papers or projects electronically as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by the submission deadline of December 20, 2007.
- Write in the subject line of the email: Paper submission: [Title of paper].
- Include your contact information on the first page only. This should include your full mailing address, telephone number, an email address and the title of the online course as well as the name of its professor, in which the research originated. In order to allow for an anonymous review process, do not include this information on any of the other pages.
- Include an abstract after the cover page to explain your paper topic. The abstract should include the Title of your paper, and a brief summary of your paper/project. It should succinctly describe your paper, your methods or sources and your conclusions.
- Please submit the papers in Microsoft Word, double spaced, Time New Roman, font size 12.
- Use a citation format acceptable to your discipline (APA, Chicago, or MLA).
- Label and document all tables, graphs, and figures.
- Check for grammatical, formatting, and citation accuracy before submitting.
Contact Amanda Winters, WebPosium Coordinator, at email@example.com with any concerns or requests for clarification.