Learn Spanish Online
LNG 125: Spanish for Cultural Literacy Online
Did you know…
- Spanish is spoken by almost 500 million people worldwide.
- Spanish is a primary language of 28 different countries.
- The Latino population in the United States has grown by 60% in the last decade.
- Spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world.
- Spanish language courses have doubled.
- Click here for more facts about Spanish
- Top ten reasons to study Spanish
LNG 125 is an 8-week interactive approach to the study of Spanish language and culture designed for those with at least one of the following needs:
- Preparing for business travel
- Planning a long-awaited vacation
- Teaching Spanish-speaking students
- Interested in studying language and culture
- Working with Spanish-speaking colleagues
- Read the Course Overview (.pdf)
- Course Text
- Take this course for Professional Development (Non-Credit Registration)
- Take this course for Academic Credit
Related UIS Links
For more information, contact:
Mr. Maximiliano Sanchez Coordinator of Modern Languages Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: UHB 4023 Phone: (217) 206-8300 To receive program announcements and updates, join the Continuing Education Email List by contacting our Director of Online Programs.