College of Education and Human Services
The College consists of five departments: Educational Leadership, Human Development Counseling, Human Services, Social Work & Teacher Education.
Offering Undergraduate and Graduate degrees along with numerous Graduate Certificates, we are leading the way in educating those driven to give back to society.
There is a new path to Elementary Licensure!
- Human Services Alum gets Assistant Director position at UIS
- Online TEP student Nicole Barney balances life with education
- EDL Fall 2017 Newsletter (.pdf)
- CEHS grad gets a new administrator gig!
- Nancy Barrett is bringing the bikes!
- Dr. Bill Phillips, EDL Professor, discusses the teacher shortage!
- TEP Graduates Diandra Wilson Werner and Kory Wright share their stories!
- Social Work Junior Abbegayle on her study abroad!
- HDC Students raise money for Hazel Dell Elementary!
- CEHS Alum and Advisory Board member to remain Dist. 186 Superintendent!
- Karen Swan to receive national award!
- EDL graduate finds himself a promotion!
- Elementary Ed. student Ali Haesele dominates in shutout!
“Learning to teach, teaching to lead, and serving with care.”