College of Education and Human Services
The College consists of five departments: Educational Leadership, Human Development Counseling, Human Services, Social Work & Teacher Education.
Offering Undergraduate and Graduate degrees along with numerous Graduate Certificates, we are leading the way in educating those driven to give back to society.
There is a new path to Elementary Licensure!
- HDC Students raise money for Hazel Dell Elementary!
- CEHS Alum and Advisory Board member to remain Dist. 186 Superintendent!
- Karen Swan to receive national award!
- EDL graduate finds himself a promotion!
- Elementary Ed. student Ali Haesele dominates in shutout!
- Secondary Ed Student Oscar Mercado Demonstrates Leadership Lived
- Tip Reedy: From EDL Principal certification to Superintendent
- EDL Professor Bill Phillips in contention to select Superintendent
- Student Scoop: Roberta Kubik expresses her opinion about CEHS and TEP.
“Learning to teach, teaching to lead, and serving with care.”