Here you will be able to find surveys that the Career Development Center publicly posts to gain valuable feedback and gauge interests.
The First Destination Survey (FDS) is a nationally mandated survey that is meant to gain knowledge about what activities students are engaging in after graduation from college. The information gained from the survey helps to determine the effectiveness of the institution from which the student graduated from.
This year, the First Destination Survey is being conducted by CSO Research. Graduating students should have received an email asking for the survey to be filled out; if you did NOT receive any such email, you can request another survey by clicking on the link below and following the instructions:
How to complete the Survey Request Form:
- Enter Your First Name and Last Name
- Your University – Select U of I Springfield
- Your Email Address – should be your UIS email address up to graduation date then your personal email provided to UIS. If unable to access the survey, contact the Career Center.
- Your Graduating Class : -Spring 2016 -Summer 2016 -December 2016 -May 2017 (starting March 20, 2017)
After you have submitted this information you will receive a “unique” link to the email you provided when requesting the link.
- Students will complete the survey at the time of graduation and can continue to complete or update the survey for one year post graduation.
- Retrieve your unique survey link at any time by completing the form above and clicking “Send Link”.
- Your name will be added to a National drawings for iPads and gift cards when you complete the survey.
- Learn about how data gathered through The Outcomes Survey is used and reported outlined in our Informed Consent Statement.