Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours
What is It?
Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
What Can I Do?
During Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours, you can:
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career building resources and tools
- And much more!
When/Where is It?
No regularly scheduled Career Suite hours – Aug. 14-24, 2017
Fall 2017 Kick-off Events
- New International Student Resume Critiques: Friday, Aug. 25th 2-4 PM in SAB 50
- First Week Resume Mania: Monday, August 28th, and Tuesday, August 29th from 1 – 4 PM in SAB 50
- Drop-in to build a resume or cover letter
- Receive a critique of your resume or cover letter
Fall 2017 Semester Hours – Beginning Sept. 5th
- Tuesday & Friday, 1 – 4 PM
- Thursday, 11 AM – 1 PM
- Location: SAB 50 (Career Development Center)
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508