Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours
What is It?
Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
What Can I Do?
During Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours, you can:
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career building resources and tools
- And much more!
When/Where is It?
Summer 2017 Semester Hours – June 5th-Aug. 4th
- Wednesday, 1 – 3 PM
- Alternate Dates: Tuesday, June 27th, and Thursday, July 27th (1-3PM) due to staff training and conferences
- Location: SAB 50 (Career Development Center)
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508