Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours
What is It?
Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
What Can I Do?
During Career Suite Drop-In/Call-In Hours, you can:
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career building resources and tools
- And much more!
When/Where is It?
Spring 2017 Semester Hours – Beginning January 24th
Career Suite drop-in/call-in hours canceled on Feb. 15th & 16th due to the Career Connections Expo.
- Tuesday, 1PM – 4 PM
- Wednesday, 11 AM – 1 PM
- Thursday, 11 AM – 1 PM
- Friday, 1PM – 4 PM
- Location: SAB 50 (Career Development Center)
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508