Get Ready for the Career Fair
Career Fair Preparation
Want to start getting ready for the upcoming Career Fair?
Receive assistance to:
- Have your resume reviewed and receive suggestions on how to improve
- Learn how to build a resume and cover letter using the online system called Optimal Resume
- Find out who will be attending the Career Fair and begin researching companies
- Get helpful tips on how to make a great impression during the Career Fair
Fast Pass Express (30 minute sessions): Students may reserve no more than 1 Fast Pass/day.
- January 27th, 28th, & 29th 2015: Reserve available time slot in CareerConnect.
Career Fair Prep for Undergraduate Students: (Drop-in or call-in)
- Wednesday, February 4th & 11th 2015 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Career Fair Prep for Graduate Students: (Drop-in or call-in)
- Thursday, February 5th & 12th 2015 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Career Fair Prep Workshop (Register to participate in-person or online in CareerConnect).
- Wednesday, February 4th 2015 from 12:00 p.m – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 12th 2015 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Contact our office via phone at (217) 206-6508 or email us at email@example.com
More Career Fair Information
- Events to Help You Get Ready
- Which Recruiters Are Attending?
- Online Participation Options
- General Career Fair Information
- Dress Code – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE REQUIRED