Career Suite: Your place to get things done.
The Career Suite is designed with you in mind. This is the place for you to:
- Use the career computer lab with access to internet, printer, and scanner
- Access all of the CDC’s exclusive online career resources
- Review the Career Resource Library’s books, magazines, periodicals and videos. (Reference Only)
What can I do at the Career Suite?
- Draft your resume and cover letter using OptimalResume
- Begin writing a personal statement for graduate school using resources
- Receive advice and instruction on all of the CDC’s exclusive online career resources
- Find helpful handouts, worksheets, company literature, and career information
- Receive help navigating the CDC’s website and UIS CareerConnect
- Get assistance in finding relevant career resources
- Research and prepare for upcoming interview and job search
When Can I Use the Career Suite?
Who Can Use the Career Suite?
- Students currently registered for classes for the current semester
- Alumni subscribing to Service Package Option 1 and 2