What type of career and professional development activities are typically available to students, staff, and faculty?
- Career and Professional Development Workshops and Seminars
- Career and Job Fairs
- Career Immersions
- Employer Information & Networking Events
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Past “Special Events” included:
- Mock Interview Day in Partnership with Employers & Alumni
- Resume Critques by Employers and Alumni
- ResumeMania Walk-In Days
- Networking with Employers and Alumni
- Dress for Success Runway Team Competition
- LinkedIn Series
- Newbie to Pro Professional Series
- Etiquette Dinners
View our current events calendar to see all of our currently planned events.
If you are trying to plan your syllabus and would like to know about opportunities not yet posted, please contact the CDC since we typically plan our events at least on semester in advance.
What is the process if I want to offer extra credit to students or attend the event with my class?
Email the CDC and provide us with the following information:
- Name of CDC Event
- Course Title, Section
- Name of Instructor
- Class List
- Location to Deliver Sign-In Registration Sheets
- Any Specific Requests or Requirements