Staying Out of Trouble Online
What you do online can come back to haunt you. Learn how to stay clear of trouble with “Campus Computing and the Law,” a presentation by legal expert, C.L. Lindsay.
- Learn about Facebook & MySpace Rights
- Potential Employers and Online Information
- Computing Privacy
- Plagiarism & Intellecutal Property Online
Thursday, March 22 at 12:00 p.m. and at 5:00 p.m.
- Refreshments will be served after each presentation.
- 20 copies of C. L.’s book will be given away after each presentation
- Sponsored by the Career Development Center, ECCE, and SGA.
About C.L. Lindsay
Attorney C.L. Lindsay is the founder and Executive Director of the Coalition for Student & Academic Rights.
His syndicated column “Ask CO-STAR” is one of McClatchy Tribune Media Services most popular features.
He is also the author of the bestselling book, The College Student’s Guide to the Law.
He has been featured in US News & World Report, The Chronicle of Higher Education, The Chicago Tribune, The New York Daily News, The Washington Post and countlessother nationalpublications.