To begin recruiting, you must register on UIS CareerConnect. UIS CareerConnect gives you the opportunity to input your company profile, post jobs and internship opportunities, request on-campus recruitment and review student resumes.
STEP 1: Register with UIS CareerConnect
STEP 2: Enter Basic Company Profile Information in UIS CareerConnect
STEP 3: Post Jobs and Internship Opportunities
Career Connect FAQ
- What is CareerConnect?
- How do I setup a new CareerConnect account?
- Who do I contact if I have difficulty logging in or have questions?
- What type of information is available once I have an account in CareerConnect?
- Reset CareerConnect Password
- Online career management system free of service for employers, UIS faculty and staff
- University’s official student internship and job board
- Hosted by UIS Career Development Center in collaboration with on-campus partners
- How do I find out if have an account and/or I forgot your password?
- Enter your email as the username and select “Forgot Password”; your password will be emailed to you if you have an existing account
- How do I register for a new account?
- Select the “register” icon and complete the registration form; make sure to click the “Submit” icon at bottom of webpage
- After submitting the form you will receive an email within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) with the status of your approval, password and login instructions
- What is my username and password?
- Your Username is the email you used to register your account
- Your Password was previously emailed to your email account either when your account was approved or when you select the “Forgot Password”
- For problems with the system, posting jobs, or other questions, please contact the UIS Career Development Center at (217)206-6508 or by email
- For questions about UIS Student Employment postings, policies or procedures, contact the Office of Financial Assistance, Student Employment Office.
Post unlimited full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities
- Create an employer profile to share company mission, goals, benefits, culture and more
- Register for on-campus recruiting events like career fairs
- Join the Professional Network (ProNet) to share your knowledge with students
- Manage resumes from applicants
- View information about upcoming events such as career fairs, information sessions and workshops
- Find specific Employer Resources stored in the Document Library
- If you forgot your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to this webpage
- Enter your net ID into the Username field without @uis.edu
- A message with a link to reset your password will be sent to your UIS email