About the Event
When: Thursday, November 3, 2011 from 11am – 2pm
Where: UIS Campus, Public Affairs Center Concourse
What: The 2011 Graduate and Professional School Fair will connect UIS students, alumni and community members with representa-tives of higher educational institutions from many disciplines, allowing for an open exchange of valuable information. This is a unique opportunity to promote your university and program(s) to many UIS students, alumni, and community members in a short time period. Your school/university was selected by UIS students to attend this event! This event is free for recruiters and students, alumni & community members!
- Registration Deadline: Friday, October 21
- Cancellation Deadline: Friday, October 28 (Note: Cancellations after October 28will be assessed a $50 no-show fee.)
How to Register
- Use the online registration form.
- Complete the form and click the submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation email from a member of the Career Development Center staff. This will complete your registration.
Thank you for registering! We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Please call the Career Development Center at (217) 206-6508 if you have questions or visit our homepage for more information. Confirmation will be provided by e-mail upon receipt and processing of your registration.