Want to start getting ready for the upcoming Career Fair?
Drop in or call during the Career Development Center’s “Resume and Career Fair Mania” to:
- Have your resume reviewed and receive suggestions on how to improve
- Learn how to build a resume and cover letter using the online resume builder called Optimal Resume
- Find out who will be attending the Career Fair and begin researching companies
- Get helpful tips on how to make a great impression during the Career Fair
- Resume Mania Round 1: February 4th, 5th, & 6th 2013 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in SAB 50
- Resume Mania Round 2: February 11th, 12th, & 13th 2013 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in SAB 50
- Resume Mania Round 3: February 17th, 18th, & 19th 2013 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in SAB 50
Contact our office via phone at (217) 206-6508 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Career Fair Information
- Events to Help You Get Ready
- Which Recruiters Are Attending?
- Online Participation Options
- General Career Fair Information
- Dress Code – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE REQUIRED