If you would like to participate in the 2013 Career Fair but cannot make the event, check here for information on how we can help you connect to employers.
Online Students and Alumni can participate in the Springfield Collegiate Career Fair from a distance.
How? Register as an “Online Participant”
- Login to UIS CareerConnect
- Click on the Events/Fast Pass tab at the top of screen
- Select the Springfield Collegiate Career Fair (Online Participants) event
- Click the RSVP button and review the instructions
- Review the list of employers registered for the career fair – Which Recruiters Are Attending?
- Make a list of your top 10-20 companies you want to connect with
- Research companies by going to their web site and using favorite search engine
- Create a networking letter and tailor your resume for each company you would like to connect with
- Email your Networking Letters and Resumes to email@example.com to be distributed the day of the career fair
Need help with the networking letter resume?
- Use OptimalResume to draft resume and networking letter located on CareerConnect
- Learn more about OptimalResume
- Need assistance with your resumes or networking letters, schedule a Phone Fast Pass
- Call in during upcoming Resume and Career Fair Prep Mania Events to Help You Get Ready
Contact the UIS Career Development Center
- Phone: (217)206-6508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Career Fair Information
- Events to Help You Get Ready
- Which Recruiters Are Attending?
- Online Participation Options
- General Career Fair Information
- Dress Code – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE REQUIRED