Registration Information for 2013 Career Fair
Registration for an employer/recruiter booth for the 2013 Springfield Collegiate Career Fair is now open!
Registration Quick Information
- Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Location: University of Illinois Springfield, Recreation and Athletic Center (TRAC). View Campus Map
- Cost: FREE*
- Registration Deadline: February 4, 5:00 p.m. to be included on program and maps
*Each booth receives 1 table and 2 chairs. Extra chairs may be requested, but cannot be guaranteed. Emplyers and recruiters may purchase wireless Internet access during the fair for $25.00. Ads (business card sized) in the career fair program given to all student and community attendees are also available for $25.00 each. Sponsorships are also available.
Online Registration Through UIS CareerConnect
All employers and recruiters register through UIS CareerConnect. If you do not have an account yet, sign-up now!
UIS CareerConnect accounts are free for all of our employers and recruiters. Through UIS CareerConnect, you can post jobs, internships, and other opportunities, schedule on-campus interview space, access student resume books, and more.
How to Register
Registration will open in late October 2012. When it opens:
- Login to your UIS CareerConnect account.
- Locate the Attend Events shortcut on the right side of your screen.
- Click on 2013 Springfield Collegiate Career Fair is currently active link
- Complete the registration form. Don’t forget to click confirm at the bottom of the second screen!
You will receive an email verifying that your registration has been received. Your registration will be confirmed via a second email from email@example.com. Please note that your registration is not confirmed until you receive your confirmation email and invoice**.
*All registrations will receive invoices, but will be $0 unless you chose to become a sponsor, requested Internet access, or an ad in the program.
If you do not see the Attend Events section on your employer homepage, please contact our office at (217)206-6508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations: Please cancel by February 6, 5:00 p.m. to avoid a $50 late cancellation/no show fee
- Phone: (217)206-6508
- Email: email@example.com
More Information on the Career Fair
- Career Fair Home Page
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Services Available During Fair
- Preparing Students & Employers for the Fair
- Setup / Getting To the Fair