RECREATIONAL SPORTS 2014 ANNUAL GOLF OUTING
Sponsored by Triad Industrial Supply
How do I register?
Deadline to register is Wednesday, July 2 at 5pm. You may sign up individually, in pairs, or groups of three or four. Registrants that sign up individually or in groups of less than four may be paired with others to create a foursome.
Registrations are accepted in person at the Recreational Sports Office, located in TRAC 1008 with a completed registration form that can be found HERE or you can pick up a registration form in TRAC. Registrations are also accepted over the phone by paying with a credit card.
Acceptable forms of payment: Cash, check and credit card (MasterCard and Visa ONLY)
All registration forms and payments must be received by 5pm on July 2nd. Due to requirements from Edgewood Golf Club we will not be able to accept registrations after this date.
What is the cost?
- $30 for UIS Rec Members (currently enrolled summer students assessed the General fee and paid summer memberships)
- $45 for All Other Participants
- Refunds will not be available after July 2nd.
What does my registration include?
- Fee includes 18 holes of golf with riding golf cart
- Lunch; pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, baked beans, chips and cookies.
- Soda and bottled water will be available prior to the start of the outing.
What do I need to know the day of the Outing?
- Check-in at Edgewood on July 10 between 7:00-7:40am. Modified shotgun tee-off promptly at 8:00 a.m. Edgewood Golf Club is located 16497 Kennedy Rd, Auburn, IL 62615.
- Mulligans will be sold for $5 each or 5 for $20; limit 5 per team.
- Lunch will be served at approximately 12:30pm or when the majority of the groups have completed their round.
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the bar in the clubhouse.
- Edgewood Golf Club now has a Driving Range that opens at 7:00am if you wish to hit balls before the outing. The cost of the bags of balls ($3, $5, $7) is on your own. This cost is not part of the golf outing fees.
- In case of inclement weather, the catered lunch will be served at 12:30pm. If in doubt, call Edgewood at (217) 438-6131.
Questions? Contact the Department of Recreational Sports in TRAC 1008 at 206-7103