What is a Single-Use Pass?
The Single-Use Pass is a pass that can be purchased which allows the purchaser a one-time use of TRAC. It is only valid for use at TRAC and only at the time of purchase
Who is eligible to purchase a Single-Use Pass?
The following affiliates are eligible to purchase a pass:
- Online-only degree seeking UIS students
- Current FT and PT UIS Academic Hourly Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Academic Professional Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Civil Service Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Extra Help Employee Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Faculty
- Faculty Emeritus and Retired Staff
- Spouse/Partner of Eligible Employee Member (Eligible Employee Member must be present at time of purchase)
- Persons residing in campus housing for the current term (verification from Housing required)
- Spouse/Partner of Eligible Student Member (Eligible Employee Member must be present at time of purchase)
Passes are not transferable to other people; passes can only be used by the purchaser of the pass.
How much does a Single-Use Pass cost?
The cost is $5 with a valid UIS i-card and proof of eligibility. Cash or checks are the only forms of payment accepted for the Single-Use Pass.
Where can I purchase a Single-Use Pass?
- Single-Use Passes can be purchased at TRAC’s Front Desk during operating hours.
- Only (1) Single-Use Pass can be purchased at a single time by a single individual.
- Single-Use Pass must be used at time of purchase.
Do I have to sign a waiver for each use?
Yes. A waiver must be signed upon each Single-Use Pass. Guests of Single-Use Pass purchases must also sign a waiver (see Guest Policy).
How do I use the Single-Entry Pass?
- Users must show a valid UIS i-card to the Front Desk Attendant and request a supervisor
- Upon verification, a waiver will be completed by the individual and a receipt will be filled out by the Front Desk Attendant. Campus Recreation will serve as the host.
- Users will receive the same benefits as Rec Members as it relates to programs and services in TRAC. These benefits are available for the duration of the pass. An exception to this is that users will not have extended equipment check-out privileges or be eligible to participate in intramural sports with this pass.
- Users with Single-Use Passes may host guests via our Guest Policy.
- Users and their guests must abide by all policies and procedures of the Department of Campus Recreation at the University of Illinois at Springfield