The College of Business and Management seeks to have a learning environment in which traditional and nontraditional students are given learning opportunities to prepare them for careers, positions and/or advancement in corporate, government, and nonprofit organizations.
This mission places the highest priority on teaching, which is predominately delivered by full-time faculty members with the appropriate degree, as well as scholarship and service, and:
- seeks to promote learning through the continuous enhancement of the curriculum and its delivery;
- encourages the development of professional competencies, attitudes, and ethics among students and faculty;
- acknowledges the effects of increasing globalization, technological advancements, and diversity in workplaces;
- supports the professional development and renewal of the faculty;
- and encourages meaningful contributions to our academic, professional, and local communities through outreach and service.