Dr. Robert Wright
Professor, Business Administration
Ph.D. Indiana University
- BUS 312 – Principles of Marketing
- BUS 521 – Research Methods and Statistical Analysis
- BUS 512 – Marketing Management
Dr. Wright’s research interests are in the areas of innovation and performance in small businesses, marketing of recycling, performance predictors for MBA students and issues related to student evaluations of teaching performance. Dr. Wright was named a University of Illinois University Scholar in 2001 for his achievements in scholarship and teaching.
- Wright, R. E., Richey, R. G., Tokman, M., & Palmer, J. C. (2011). Recycling and Reverse Logistics. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 12 (5), 9-20.
- Wright, R. E., Palmer, J. C., Eidson, V., & Griswald, M. (2011). Shopping Effort Classification: Implications for Segmenting the College Student Market. College Student Journal, 45 (1), 190-195.
- Palmer, J. & Wright, R. E. (2010). Product Innovation in Small Firms: An Empirical Assessment. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 11 (3).
- Wright, R. E. (2010). Standardized Testing for Outcome Assessment: Analysis of the Educational Testing Systems MBA Tests. College Student Journal, 44 (1), 143-147.
- Mouhammed, A. & Wright, R. E. (2009). An Entrepreneurial Strategy for the Properity of Public Colleges of Higher Education in the Global Environment. International Journal of Business Strategy, 9 (2).
Phone: (217) 206-7925
Office: UHB 4036