Dr. Richard Judd
Faculty Associate of Center for Entrepreneurship & National City Distinguished Professor-Emeritus, Business Administration
Ph.D. Management, University of Georgia
- BUS 354 – Entrepreneurship,
- BUS 356 – Franchising,
- MGT 488 – Strategic Management and Leadership,
- BUS 501-Business Perspectives,
- BUS 550-Entrepreneurship
Professional Journal Articles
- Judd, Richard and McNeil, Ronald, “Large Firms & Small Firms: Job Quality, Innovation and Economic Development,” Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, Vol. 14, Number 1, September, 2008 pp. 164-171.
- Judd, R. J. & Ferk, D. (2005) Health Care Resources Allocation: Making the Case for Social Responsibility as Integral to Resource Allocation. The Business Review, 4 (2).
- Judd, R. J. & Justic R. (2003). Franchizing 3E, Cincinnati, OH: International/Thompson/Dame Publishing Co.
- Judd R. J. & Ferk, D. (2005). Social Responsibility in a Framework for Resource Allocation Decisions by Health-Care Clinicians in a Managed Care Context. Annual MBAA International Conference.
Phone: (217) 206-7918
Office: UHB 4050