Applied Study Term Program
We are changing our name…
Internship Services (Formerly Applied Study Term)
This website provides information about Credit-bearing internships. If this is not what you are interested in, please visit the UIS Internships, Assistantships, and Fellowships page.
EMPLOYERS: If you are interested in posting an internship please visit the Employer Information Page.
IMPORTANT STUDENT NOTICE: There is a course that accompanies the internship! You must have your Internship/AST Project Outline completed, signed, and submitted to the Internship Services office by the first week of class for the semester you wish to complete the internship. Summer deadline: June 2nd; Fall deadline: August 29th.
- Internship/AST Project Outline
- Internship/AST Project Outline for Business Students (BUA & MGT)
- Business Students Preparation for Internship Requirements
- Illinois Environmental Council Summer 2014 Internship
- University of Illinois Foundation- Investment Office
- State Representative Michael McAuliffe campaign internship
- Menard County Housing Authority 2014 summer opportunities
- Enterprise Holdings
- Center for Public Safety and Justice
- Want experience with SPSS? Check out the new opportunity with UIS Survey and Research Office
are currently accepting internship applications.
PAID Grant positions for a variety of majors!
View paid grant opportunities on the Grant Placements page
Internship Opportunities with UIS Athletics: Communications, Event Management, Graphic Design These internships are available for the Summer 2014 Semester!
Internships with UIS Athletics offer great opportunities and are available ON-CAMPUS, which makes them great options for students with transportation issues.
New Computer Science Opportunities!!!
Illinois House Republican Staff IT Department Internship- looking to hire very soon- awesome opportunity to check out!
Roland Machinery Co. IT Intern Summer 2014 opportunity
iD Tech Camps – cool Summer 2014 opportunity to teach Middle & High School students!
START APPLYING FOR SUMMER and Fall 2014 INTERNSHIPS TODAY!
Sarah Stover is here to help students, employers and faculty with questions about internships and projects. CALL 217-206-8526 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org