UIS Alumni Gala, Friday, November 6, 2015
The University of Illinois Springfield honored the significant contributions of Wenguang Huang, Tim Randolph and Delinda Chapman during the university’s annual Alumni Gala on Friday, November 6, 2015 at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum.
Residential Simulation Lab will train child welfare professionals
The Child Advocacy Studies program (CAST) at UIS acquired a small house where students can practice the kinds of encounters they will experience as professionals in as realistic an environment as possible followed by quick and helpful feedback.
Up and running, there’s little doubt that Illinois agencies will take advantage of the simulation lab for many years to come.
Just one problem—and this is where you come in.
To be used in training, the little house needs (most critically) a new septic tank and plumbing, and for that, we need the help of people who want to improve child welfare services throughout Illinois.
Will you be one of these special people?
You can make a gift today in support of this important endeavor.
For questions, please contact Dr. Betsy Goulet by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 217-206-8523.
- Results from 2015 Faculty and Staff Campaign
- Lynn Slightom Joins the UIS Office of Advancement
- Tom Turpin Joins UIS Office of Advancement as Gift Officer
- UIS Alumni Relations joins Office of Development; Effective July 1, 2015, Office of Development becomes the Office of Advancement
- Pamela McClelland receives 2015 William E. Winter Award for Outstanding Advocate Leadership at UIS
- UIS announces $2.4M raised for Student Union
- Faculty and Staff Set Record
- James J. Pancrazio Scholarship Fund Now Endowed
- UIS Athletics Welcomes Paul Kabbes, Associate Director for External Operations
- China Exchange Program fund honors retired professor Dr. Stephen Schwark
- Joan Buckles Retires
- Moy Fund Generates Inaugural Grants
- Bank of Springfield Gift Boosts Momentum for UIS Athletics.
- Access Illinois Scholarship Initiative: Providing Access to Students in Need
- Prairie Stars Institutes a New Booster Club: The STARS Club