UIS Alumni Relations joins Office of Development; Effective July 1, 2015, Office of Development to become Office of Advancement
The UIS Office of Development welcomes Chuck Schrage, Associate Vice Chancellor for Alumni Relations at UIS, and Holly (Fowler) Primm, Alumni Relations Officer, to the Office of Development. You can be sure, UIS alumni, that you’ll receive the same energetic commitment from Chuck and Holly as you have in the past. You can also reach them at the same email addresses and phone numbers. By the end of June, 2015, however, you will find them in their new offices on the fifth floor of the Public Affairs Center.
With a new mission that now provides services to both alumni and donors, the Office of Development will receive a new name on July 1, 2015: he UIS Office of Advancement. That will mean lots of changes (like a new door sign and new business cards), but our individual contact information (phone numbers and emails) will remain the same, as will our office phone number (217.206.6058). We hope the transition will be completely seamless for everyone!
- Pamela McClelland receives 2015 William E. Winter Award for Outstanding Advocate Leadership at UIS
- UIS announces $2.4M raised for Student Union
- Faculty and Staff Set Record
- James J. Pancrazio Scholarship Fund Now Endowed
- UIS Athletics Welcomes Paul Kabbes, Associate Director for External Operations
- China Exchange Program fund honors retired professor Dr. Stephen Schwark
- Joan Buckles Retires
- Moy Fund Generates Inaugural Grants
- Pave the Way Fund will raise funds to turf Kiwanis Stadium and establish the Aydin Gonulsen endowed scholarship.
- Bank of Springfield Gift Boosts Momentum for UIS Athletics.
- Access Illinois Scholarship Initiative: Providing Access to Students in Need
- Prairie Stars Institutes a New Booster Club: The STARS Club