My Hometown: Astoria, IL
I graduated from:
- Astoria High School
- Monmouth College
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
One of my more interesting jobs:
- Recruiting and managing Girl Scout troop leaders- although I was asked many times, this did not include camping or baking thin mints!
What is best about UIS?
- UIS is a state university with a private college feel. We are able to provide personalized attention to each and every student. Our campus is beautiful and we have excellent housing!
What I Like About Being an Admissions Counselor:
- I enjoy meeting with students and talking to them about what we have to offer as a university. I am an advocate of the small college experience and feel very passionate about sharing the benefits they will experience from attending a small university.
Don’t hesitate to contact me:
- Phone: (217) 206-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org