My Hometown: South Beloit, IL
I graduated from:
- South Beloit High School
- Western Illinois University
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Marketing
One of my more interesting jobs:
- Barista at Starbucks – You will typically see me with a Starbucks cup in hand!
What is best about UIS?
- Great internship opportunities, beautiful campus, and personable staff/faculty
What I Like About Being an Admissions Counselor:
- I enjoy talking with students about their academic goals and what UIS can offer them. I also like the travel because it takes me to unexpected places around the world, allowing me to meet new people, learn a different culture, and try new foods.
Don’t hesitate to contact me:
- Phone: (217) 206-4847
- E-mail: AEdge2@uis.edu