UIS Values Diversity.
We strive to create a campus climate that celebrates diversity and eliminates divisions, intolerance, and stereotyping, making every student feel welcome.
- Access and Equal Opportunity Dedication to diversity is part of the fabric of the university.
- Disability Services Enrichment through inclusion, advocacy and support.
- Diversity Center Serves students from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- International Resources for prospective and current international students.
- LGBTQ Resource Office Understanding sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Music Appreciation Increase awareness of global music instrument technologies in a broad array of historical and geographic musical environments.
- Safe Zone Ally for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning.
- Women’s Center Resources, workshops, speakers, awards and more.