Many UIS faculty, staff, and students are involved in creating and maintaining official department websites.
- If you need a new department website please see the information on our Websites page.
- If you need permission to edit an existing department website please contact your Web Liaison for approval.*
- To help us acommodate your web and multimedia requests, we’ve created a short web-based request form. We appreciate your using this form when you need help from Web Services.
- Please see our Project Status page (available on-campus or via VPN only) to monitor the progress of our production projects.
- If you have a photo to submit for possible use on the campus home page or in a printed publication, please see the guidelines for submission.
- Please see our Workshops schedule for dates of Brown Bags and other web help opportunities.
- For all general questions about policies and procedures related to UIS websites, refer to the UIS Campus Web Policy.
- For all technical support issues related to websites, start with a call or email to the Technology Support Center 217/206-6000, email@example.com
See the links at left for more information: our newsletter; recommendations related to web publishing; links to related UIS websites; and a list of external resources.
* The Office of Web Services cannot authorize access to department websites. All requests to become a publisher to an official department website must be approved by the Web Liaisons.