Psychology graduates apply their knowledge in business, industry, government and education.
Nearly half go on to earn advanced degrees and become researchers, clinical psychologists, counselors, case managers, administrators, grant coordinators, probation officers, and more.
Recent Employers Include:
- Springfield School District
- Menard County Health Department
- Senior Services of Central Illinois
- Memorial Medical Center
- Southern Illinois School of Medicine
- Effingham County Probation Department